Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Product Review - Mizani Silk Defining Mousse & Vitale Olive Oil Virgin Hair Oil ****REPOST FROM 12/2/2011

Now I know its been a bit since I last wrote. BUT this is much worth it.....

I have been busy with moving and all that I wanted a style that I did not really have to worry about for a while. I co-washed, then used my Mizani Silk Defining Mousse and double/2strand twist my hair medium size. (about 12-15 twist total). I did this on partial damp/dry hair. I let it set for like a day while packing. I unravelled using Shea butter on my hands (this eliminates frizz). AND I must say that I LOVED the results. NOW its a week and it is still lasting. WOW right. Sad that I had this mousse in my stash for a minute and only used once prior to this time. So I must say that this is a keeper and light weight as well.


Another product that I newly purchased is Vitale Olive Oil Virgin Hair Oil. OMG it smells soooooooooo good! It can leave your hair oily if you use a lot. But a little goes a long way. I may use this more so for after I wash, oil my scalp and hair and allow to air dry and see how that works. Or if I was blowdrying the same process. This way my scalp will be oiled but my hair will not be oily. (yeah this works for me when I use other oils such as Prefect Results Vitamin E hair and scalp treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment