Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Nestle Toll House Delightfulls Morsels Milk Chocolate w/Peanut Butter

I received these via BzzAgent (Free, however I am not getting paid to review, all done on my own will and my own person opinion)

I must say that I am totally pleased with this product. I am already a chocoholic but WOW. These morsels literally melts in your mouth.

Now if you a baker, food experimenter, or like to try new foods. I say give these a try. It comes in different flavors to my knowledge: Cherry, Caramel, Mint and the Peanut butter fillings. You can add these to cakes, cookies, brownies, cupcakes, pancakes, waffles mixes. Whatever your taste buds and palate enjoy. 

Thus far I added these to my cookies. The outcome was chewy melt in your mouth soft baked cookies. (note: Instead of oil and eggs, I used 1 banana and a jar of apple/pear/banana babyfood)   Awesome warm and even better when they cooled off. I bought a few to my coworkers and they also like them too. YAY ME
I also ate a handful which was when I realized that the morsels would be a great addition to trail mixes. And even popcorn (but can be a bit messy). 


My next idea is that I am making muffins soon and will add the remaining to those. My mouth is already watering in delight. LOL 

Anyhow, I say give these Toll house Delightfulls Morsels a try. You will not be disappointed nor with the kids or family.

Lastly you may be wondering since I got these for free, would I purchase these in the store? YES I am planning on it for the holiday since I am cooking Thanksgiving and Christmas. 

Do I recommend these? Umm yeahhhhh LOL Just make sure the flavor is for you and your family and no allergic reactions such as to nuts, etc. 

Anyways, thanks for reading and until next time... Enjoy. :0) 


No comments:

Post a Comment