Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Product Review Cuc-A-Bugz ***REPOST FROM 6/6/2012

I have been using this product for a while now. And I can honestly state that I LOVE this product, my hair LOVES it as well. It is made of all natural ingredients. It smells like a lemon zest, not over whelming at all.

How I use it, first and far most on clean, freshly washed hair is the best time to use it.. I also tried on un-cleanish hair and let me tell you.. no, don't do it.. you will waste it. The style outcome will not be at its fullest potential. 
I shingle the product on piece by piece on wet to damp hair. I either let it air dry or blow dry with diffuser. Especially during the colder months. I personally use it to eliminate frizz that I always tend to have when I wear my curls. Therefore, I bought the smaller size first which is the travel size to try it out. I then went to the bigger size. And it is worth the money. 

Cuc-A-Bugz Curling Pudding is by Reds Kitchen Sink... http://www.redskitchensink.com shipping and processing was very quick and the owner/creator is a sweetheart. If you are into natural products give this one a shoot or even some of the others she has to offer. I know I will keep this in my stash and use often. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment