Saturday, June 27, 2015

Sleep Sublime Eye Mask by Smarter Rest

So I have had a chance to use this eye mask by Smarter Rest. Disclaimer: I did receive these at a heavy discounted price for an honest review!  


Now they also came with ear plugs and a pouch for storage which is totally cool. However, I have not used the plugs as of yet. 

First I have to say that it was a bit different adding an eye mask to my sleep regimen. I was uncomfortable at first, and still getting use to the fact of having something over my eyes while in bed. But I do see the concept. When I finally was comfortable in bed I did fall asleep. 

Since I work nights and sleep during the day, I see the reasoning of using a eye mask. That is the main time when I have taken on the challenge really. 

Pros: Well constructed
          Flexible straps
          Has a holder for the ear plugs
          Has case/pouch for storage

Cons: Takes some time getting use to if you have never used eye mask for sleeping


Would I continue to use this? I'm still on the fence...if I do, it would only be during the times I sleep during the day to block the sunlight....make sense right LOL

Well if you are interested, check out Amazon. or SmarterRest As always, thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment