Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Handmade Soap With Natural Coconut, Olive & Hemp Oil, Shea Butter & Pure Citrus Essential Oils By Soap.Club

Hey everyone, its that time again for another review. I purchased the Handmade Soap in Lemon Coconut scent. The site description is: 

Handmade Soap With Natural Coconut, Olive & Hemp Oil, Shea Butter & Pure Citrus Essential Oils By Soap.Club Light Tropical Scent Loaded With Antioxidants & Vitamins - Moisturizing Lotion Penetrates Deep Into Skin


Shipping was very fast and I can say that first thing out of the packaged it smelled awesome. I didn't even want to throw away the bag. LOL Anyhow, I immediately used it that day and therefore.  
Pros: Lathers something awesome via sponge, loafer, washcloth, hands etc, 
 moisturized my skin, 
 was not ashy after shower, 
 no residue on my skin, 
 did not irritate 

 Cons: And this will vary person to person perception, but the fragrance was NOT strong at all. Like when you use it you can't really smell it. You will smell clean but I did not smell the lemon coconut that I smelt right out the package. 
Now this can be a good thing when your using scented lotions or perfumes, but if you want to smell the scent...its not happening. 

 In all, I am pleased and will continue to use the soap, just wish it left the Lemon Coconut scent stronger or whatnot. And a plus that its all natural. You really can not beat that in a good soap. Would I purchase again, yes as I am interested in some other scents just because. Hope this was helpful. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment