Monday, June 1, 2015

Green Bird: The Adventures Children's Book

Hey guys, 
So I had an awesome opportunity to review this book, via digital download. This will be a short but sweet review. 

Green Bird The adventures children book was surprisingly well written. I was actually into the book and felt that it touched me and my family life personally. The differences in how the term 'family' and the structure, blood or non blood. Either marriage or adoption. It is a great read and easy to understand. I will be utilizing and reading this to my daughter about regularly. I am looking forward to more to come an hoping that there will be print formats in the near future, this is one that I want to add to our collection. 

Not to spoil the book, but its about little green bird who noticed that he was different in his family and figured he wanted to find his 'blood' relatives that looks like him. And he goes on a journey. So heartfelt in my opinion. A must read to children. 

If you are interested, check out Amazon for the digital download. 

No comments:

Post a Comment