Monday, May 23, 2016

Gold Pure Bio Natural Collagen Beauty Face Mask review


Disclaimer: I was given the opportunity to review this product at a discounted price per terms of the company in return of a honest unbiased review. 

So of course first I read the directions regarding placing the mask in the refrigerator about 15-30 prior to use. My first usage I put it in for about 30mins. I opened the wrappings and found that it was a bit difficult to slide the mask out without it sliding to the other end of the package. However, I just slide it out along with the liquid into the sink (ugg). I placed the mask on my freshly cleansed face. Now that thing was COLD, a bit too cold for my liking. I smoothed it out and finally got it in the correct position. The first experience: I let it stay on for about 15mins. I followed with my regular face moisturizer.  T
he next few times, it was not hard to open nor was the mask sliding, therefore not sure why my first time was a bit more difficult to say the least. Moving along, I let it stay on for about 30+ minutes (as indicated on the box). It was refreshing, almost like a tingle sensation.
The texture was a slippery cant put my finger on it material. Like it can mold right into your skin plushy soft.
 

Pro: Did I feel or see a difference after the first make…well my skin was glowy.

Con: Very very delicate. It can easily tear or get a hole in it while pulling/stretching to fit face.
 
I did not have an reverse reactions from using the mask. I know that for me personally I will skip the fridge part as that was too cold for me. I like it just at room temperature which was temped.
Would I recommend this mask, yes I would and I would actually purchase another in the near future. I mean 5 per pack is a deal.
More info about the brand for those who are interested...
Product Name: Premium Gold Collagen Face Mask by iBeautyLabs
Slogan- Look great Everyday, Everywhere!, Premium Gold Collagen Face Mask by iBeautyLabs
MSRP $49.99
Current Discount $24.99 (50% off)
Special promotion/discount code to get an extra 20% off with YAY20OFF
You can purchase from iBeautyLabs and from Amazon
 
Let me know your thoughts or experiences with the mask. #iBeautyLabs
 
As always, thank you for taking the time to read my blog :0)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment