Saturday, January 2, 2016

The Watchers: Knight of Light by Deirdra Eden

The Watchers: Knight of Light was one book that I honesty could not put down. DISCLOSURE: I was offered to read the ebook version in return for my honest opinion at a discounted price. 

This book is about knowing/learning yourself. Also to add: friendship, family, love, relationships and of course fantasy wonderland. I truly truly truly had no idea it would be this interesting. I just had to know what was next for Auriella. Every time I had to stop and do something I anticipated a free time where I could continue reading the ebook. And when I did, I could feel like I was part of the world she was in. At times things seem to be of no hope but of course the best comes out on top. I am awaiting to purchase the 2nd book of this story as I must know whats next.


I say to my readers, give this book a change. You can find it on Amazon and Smashwords. It has different formats to fit everyone needs at an affordable price. I used Smashwords for the first time ever and had a great experience for those who are interested. I was able to download the book via phone and laptop. 


As always, thank you for reading my reviews. :0) 

No comments:

Post a Comment