Sunday, September 13, 2015

Mamaway Baby Ring Sling Carrier

I have had the pleasure to receive the Baby Ring Sling Carrier at a heavily discount price for a honest review.

I must say that they have many designs to choose from. Of course my favorite color is blue so I had to get one with blue in it.

The company provides links to tutorials on how to utilize the sling to your liking and baby age. I have a toddler so I do wish I had this while she was an infant. However, this does come in handy when she wants to be held or not want to walk...yes my baby is spoiled.

The other good thing about this is that one size fits all.. meaning for mother/father size does not discriminate and size of baby. Awesome right.

My first try was a little complex as I had to get the positions correct before putting baby in it. SO I checked out the youtube videos that they sent the link of to me, and yes I got a better understanding. Practice makes perfect.


Do I see myself using the carrier? Yes honestly I do, I can be free with one or two hands while cooking etc. Also when I have another child, it will come handy while feeding/cuddle time/etc.

Do I suggest the carrier? Of course, give it a try. You will not regret it.  Thanks for reading, If your are interested, check them out on Amazon  

No comments:

Post a Comment