Friday, August 7, 2015

The Ultimate Smile Teeth Whitening Kit

Hey ladies and gents, its that time again. 

I had the pleasure to experience for the first time ever a teeth whitening system. And I must give my disclaimer that I received this product at a heavily discounted price for my honest review. 


As you can see from the top picture, I messed up my first set when molding my teeth indentations. However, the company Ultimate Smile replaced them for me.. Awesome

Pro's:   Awesome, awesome, awesome customer service
             Easy to use *if you read the entire instructions first and foremost*
             Not a long process, just 15mins

Con's: Taste is not friendly
            You have to relax your jaw and teeth otherwise you will push too hard on your gums             and it may feel awkward afterwards

In all, I will be using this kit up, and looking to purchase refills. The results was and still is great. 

Would I recommend this: Yes, give it a try. 

Well that is it for now. Thanks for reading! 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment