Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tubbki Reusable Baby Food Pouch

Hey everyone,

Hope all is well. So I had the awesome opportunity to review the Tubbki Reusable Baby Food Pouch. As always, I wash all items especially what my baby will be using. Easy to wash, to dry I suggest hanging up with it unzipped and open.
The package contained 3 reusable pouches with tops and also labels.

For the 1st initial use, I used regular jar baby food and mixed each flavor of choice into the pouch. 
Now I advise that you can not get half and half in the jar, it will overflow when you attempt to zip it. I used about 1/4 from each, but go slowly. Anyhow, afterwards, I just handed the pouch to my baby and she ate it all.. No hassle or anything. Something she can be independent with.
 
Would I recommend this > YES especially if your infant/toddler enjoys feeding themselves
 
Difficult to use > No not all at, just measure food (in puree/smoothie texture) slowly if you are mixing flavors
 
Other info > It was stated to NOT place this in the microwave, to warm either place the pouch in hot water as you would do with a bottle OR just warm the food then place in the pouch.
Also to add it is BPA free and dishwasher safe, however I have just hand washed mines after every use.
 
If you are interested in this product or know someone how could use this, feel free to purchase from Amazon. Thanks for reading and let me know if you tried this product. I love to hear stories, creative baby food mixtures etc. :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment